Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lincoln Lawyer

I love to read. when I find an author that I really like, and become hooked on their books...I read every book by that author, non-stop. Years ago, while looking through the mystery section of the book store, I happened on the author, Michael Connelly. After I read his first book, The Black Echo, I devoured everyone that I could fine. Connelly has written 28 books.

Now the movie, The Lincoln Lawyer, came out based on Connelly's book. The Lincoln Lawyer centers on a lawyer, Mickey Haller who works out of his Lincoln car. I wasn't disappointed. I was riveted in my seat and it didn't hurt to have Matthew McConaughey play the title role, or Josh Lucas in the movie. They are both cute and good actors as well.

If you like a good mystery, good acting, then go and see The Lincoln Lawyer. If you like a good mystery, well written and well developed characters, then Connelly's your man. He has enough books to keep you interested and when you come to his final book, you'll miss Connelly. Maybe you will want to re-read the books to see what you have missed. Don't worry...on April 5, 2011; another Connelly book will be released, The Fifth Witness. This book is about Mickey Haller.

Most of Connelly's books are a series about Harry Bosch, a Los Angeles police detective. Bosch was named after the 15th Century Dutch painter, Hieronymus Bosch. Bosch stars in about 13 books starting with The Black Echo to Nine Dragons. Bosch and Haller are found in The Brass Verdict, and The Reversal. Pick up one of Connelly's books or go and see The Lincoln Lawyer. Like I said before, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment