Friday, April 12, 2013

Bee Delicious


 

I just finished a cup of coffee and enjoyed every morsel of the mini Guinness flavored cupcake with its sumptuous Buttercream frosting. I savored the ‘stout’ flavor of Guinness, while the Buttercream frosting, so creamy, melted away in my mouth. Then I took a bite of one of the Italian Pignoli cookies, Italian macaroons made of almond paste and rolled in pine nuts. The cookie made me think of all those cookies that my Italian grandmothers had made, years and years ago.

 

The cookie and cupcake was made by Lucy, owner of Bee Delicious pastries. Lucy had made pastries for my daughter’s bridal shower, as well as her wedding cake. Neither one disappointed me.

 

Everything that Lucy makes is from scratch. She uses the freshest ingredients – butter, eggs, vanilla beans, and imported spices, all of which enhances the flavors of her cakes and pastries.

 

Some of Bee Delicious most popular cake flavors and fillings are the Traditional Almond Cake with French Vanilla bean Butter Cream frosting, Buttermilk Chocolate Cake, Yellow Cake, Lemon Poppy Seed, Orange Citrus and Pistachio Cake, Red Velvet, Black and White, and Carrot Cake.

 

Her artistic and clever decorating adds a magical twist to her cakes and cupcakes like her castles, blocks, Mickey Mouse cakes and others. Lucy’s designs range from whimsical to elegant. But it is the flavors of the cakes and pastries that are superb; moist and simply delicious.

 

Lucy can and will make you anything you want or desire. Believe me – you won’t be disappointed. Besides, it’s always a pleasure to work with Lucy.

 

For more information – take a look at her website (www.beedeliciouspastries.com).

 

Now, having said all that – I have another Italian Pignoli cookie to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment