Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

What I am thankful for:

My children, grandchildren, daughters-in-law, son-in-law, and niece.

The wonderful legacy and memories of my brother.

My friends, especially my writing group, and blogging partner.

Continuous good health.

Food, because I love it and write about it.

My ability to write and keep my dreams alive about being published.

Sharing my daughter's first Thanksgiving as a married woman.

Glenn Beck and The Tea Party that woke up a sleeping nation and made then roar.

The Cleveland Browns for finally playing like a good, solid football team, despite their record.

The Cleveland Cavaliers for coming together and playing like a team without any big names and big salaried players.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment