Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hines Ward and Dancing


Okay - I'll admit that I have been watching Dancing With The Stars. I usually don't watch too much pop cultural television. But I did watch a few of the Dancing With The Stars shows, the previous years.

I have to say, though, I have been watching every episode of this season's Dancing With The Stars. My favorite person that I want to win the whole competition is - Hines Ward. That will shock some of my family members. Hines Ward is a football player for the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am a Cleveland Browns football fan. Who knew I would actually cheer for a "Steelers" football player? That's a total surprise to me. Once my family reads this admission on my Blog...it'll blow their minds!

Hines Ward is an excellent football player. Some of his opponents think that he is a "dirty" player. But whatever you believe, you'll have to agree that he does everything with his trademark, good nature smile.

Hines Ward can dance, too. He has rhythm and gracefulness that goes into dancing. He definitely has all the right moves and when he is finished, his trademark smile comes out and bathes the audience with it.

Yes, I hope he takes this year title for dancing. Lets just say - Hines Ward has dance. But Hines Ward has the best smile on the dace floor and on the football field.

Hines Ward, this time, I'm cheering for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment