Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Super Bowl Game


I watched the Super Bowl Game. To be honest, it lived up to all that hype. The game was great, as were the story lines. Even though the team that I was rooting for lost, I still enjoyed the game. But I’m pretty sure that the 49ers will make a return to the Super Bowl within the next few years.

 

But what happened to all those great Super Bowl commercials? I was disappointed in most of them. I saw two that I liked, the Doritos Ad and the Anheuser Busch commercial with the baby Clydesdale, who grows up. As for the Go Daddy Ads – all I can say was that they were dumb. Most of the Go Daddy ones were just plain dumb, along with a number of the other commercials.

 

Only in America can the half time show be something that belongs in Vegas. Add the money thrown away on all those high priced performers. That was totally disgusting and a waste. Maybe if we didn’t half such a high unemployment rate and such a poor economy – maybe it wouldn’t have bothered me as much. Maybe I could justify it all. But I can’t.

 

Maybe I’m a purist but when I watch a football game, that is what I want to see and not all the junk like the bad commercials and the dopey half time shows, which seems to be the emphasis of the Super Bowl Game now.

 

Otherwise all I can say is - Congrats to the Ravens. As for the 49ers, there is always next year

1 comment:

  1. The 49ers had 9 pro-bowlers and next year there will probably be another pro-bowler because of the new kicker they got from the browns.

    ReplyDelete