Thursday, September 18, 2014

12th Blog Follower




I know a lot of Bloggers who have a legion of followers. There number of followers can be in the hundreds and some are even in the thousands. On September 13th, I logged on to my Blog and found that I now have 12 followers! Okay…that isn’t a legion, or ton or a multitude but it is 12, which makes it in the double digits! Twelve people who actually admit to following my Blog. I know a lot more people read my Blog because they comment about it on Facebook, but they are not listed as my followers.

But when I went in and saw my 12th blog follower, I did a “whoopie,” and a high five with myself. My 12th follower happens to be my oldest grandson, 13-year-old, Matthew. Actually, Matthew is also a Blogger. His Blog is NFL Bench Warmer News. He is not only a cool kid but his Blogs are interesting and well written. The Blogs are mainly about football but he also comments on other sports, and other interests.


Actually, Matthew is the one who has inspired me to add videos to my Blog. Hey, Matt…thanks for the inspiration. From one Blogger to another Blogger, thanks for being my 12th Blog follower!

2 comments: