Thursday, April 16, 2015

Congratulations to North Allegheny students!


Last night, I attended an awards recognition ceremony held before the North Allegheny District Board Meeting. My granddaughter, Hannah, was one of the recipients of an award for Art. The past few years, she has had her art work on display and has won a number of silver keys and honorable mentions for her work.




I was amazed at all the number of students who received recognition in Academics, Art, Music, Writing, and Sports. It’s really nice to see  students from the middle school and the high school, along with their families that attended the awards ceremony. I loved watching the young students who excelled and had received the recognition that they deserved for all their hard work. After the evening, I felt better about their future. Hard work does pay off and these young people will be successful in whatever they attempt.



Kudos to the parents, to the North Allegheny 2015 students, and especially to my granddaughter, Hannah. Thanks for including me in your special night. I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment