Sunday, September 23, 2018

Confetti Cake






Making Confetti Cookies are easy and fun. I like changing the color of the sprinkles for the different months, seasons, and holidays. I will be making these cookies for a long time. I will probably make a Vanilla Bean Scone, using the sprinkles in it as well.

Last week, I made a Confetti Loaf Cake which I doubled the recipe with unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, salt, and rainbow colored sprinkles. After I baked the loaves and let them cool, I frosted the loaves with a white vanilla frosting that had rainbow colored sprinkles.

I stepped back and admired the festive look of the cakes that would go down to Erin’s Deli.

The cake was easy and delicious and would make the perfect cake for a birthday or any kind of celebration. In the meantime, the cake will be served at Erin’s. Stop in the Deli and celebrate with a slice of Confetti Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment