Saturday, September 8, 2018

Decomposition Notebooks




Every so often my writing takes a back seat to life. I lied, my writing takes a back seat more often then I like it too.

Right now, I have sent a few queries out for my children’s book and for a few magazine articles. While I wait to hear if my writing gets accepted, I keep working on my Blogs and my journal.

I look for something to add a difference to my writing or someone to help me jump start it. The other day while I was at the bookstore, while looking for a book, I found a few of my favorite decomposition notebooks that I like to use for my writing. The last time I was at the bookstore I came across the decomposition notebooks and bought a few for Christmas presents.

This time I found an array of the notebooks and bought three for my personal use.  Okay, you’re thinking, what’s the deal? To you, nothing. To me, those little gems are a real treasure and those decomposition notebooks help me. They are like an aid. They are my writing muse.

Here’s hoping that my writing starts to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment