Friday, October 18, 2013

Charles Krauthammer


I have watched one of the prime time news stations and have become intrigued with one of the panelists on the show. His name is Charles Krauthammer. I have listened to him talk and have read a number of his columns. I have been impressed with his cool head, and eloquent responses. And to be honest, I secretly have a crush on Charles Krauthammer.

 

Who is Charles Krauthammer? He is an American, a Pulitzer Prize syndicated columnist, political commentator and a physician. He is definitely well educated, was born in New York City and raised in Montreal, Quebec, He is a non-practicing Jew. Krauthammer thinks before he speaks. He is thoughtful and quite eloquent when he opens his mouth. Krauthammer is a quadriplegic but that is a fact you are not aware of when you see him on television.

 

I enjoy listening to him because he makes sense and hammers home intelligent points as well as counter intelligent responses.

 

So, yes, I do have a crush on Charles Krauthammer, even though he is married and has a son. But don’t worry, I am in love with his charisma and intelligence and the points that he makes when he speaks and in his writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment