Sunday, June 1, 2014

Smiles



In the old days, in some of the high school yearbooks, under the senior’s photo, there was always a sentence about that person or a quote. Under my brother’s photo, they quoted him, “It takes 13 muscles to frown and only two to smile…” To explain that sentiment, my brother, Jack, always had a smile on his face.

To me, a smile is a pleasant response to many things. A smile gives a person’s face a pleasing look. A smile makes a person seem more approachable, younger, and happier. As I looked through my photos that I took at our recent family cook out, I noticed all the smiles on my families’ faces. Those pictures made me smile and think how great that day was and how much fun we all had.














So, I decided to include these photos in my Blog. This is my salute to my brother and to my family: a smile says a million things.

4 comments:

  1. My dad always said.." You can give your smile to anybody and it won't even cost you a dime!" Good advise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Matt...did I ever tell you- you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete