Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Coffee Cup Lid Plug



The other day, when I was at one of the coffee shops, I bought a coffee to go. While waiting for my order – I noticed a cup filled with some white ‘things’ and a sign that read, Take One. I picked one of the picks up and lo and behold, I realized it was a coffee plug. Wow! Who would have thought that it took this long for some genius to figure this one out and invent a coffee plug?

I paid my bill and added the cream and sugar to my coffee, where I promptly put the coffee plug into my coffee and admired it. I took the coffee back to my table and waited for my friend to sit down. After taking a sip of the coffee, I decided it wasn’t very good. I should have figured that out about the coffee house because no one was in the shop, except for the first two people who left and now all that was there were my friend and I. We sat at our table talking for about 20 minutes and no one else came into the place.


Finally we got up and I threw away my filled coffee cup into the trash can but I kept the coffee plug, all the while, marveling at the genius who invented it!

No comments:

Post a Comment