Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mouth Watering Mini Soufflés

For the past few days, I have found myself working at my daughter’s catering kitchen. My one, consistent job has been to make the soufflés for her downtown Deli. I make anywhere from 19-21 soufflés about every 10 days. They seem to be a big seller at the Deli.

My job entails spraying the inside of the mini soufflé cups, cutting the pastry to fit the bottom and sides of the cups, mixing the egg mixture, placing the cheese on the bottom and pouring ¾ of the egg mixture in each cup. The mini cups are on a large sheet trays, and when they are done cooking, I place them in the Walk-In Refrigerator.


 You can order a soufflé at Erin’s Deli, Monday through Friday. Honestly the soufflés are really delicious; I know because I tasted it and can vouch for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment