Tuesday, September 27, 2016

And I Didn't Break It!







On Tuesday, I was on my own, since both my daughter and son in law had to work. So, I found a few things to do, like empty the dishwasher and fold the clothes from the dryer. Then I figured out how to use my daughter’s washer and dryer…I didn’t break it. I also figured out how to turn the television on, with a minor misstep…I didn’t break it. I made a much needed cup of coffee with my own make shift filter, tasted good…I didn’t break it.

Eventually, I dragged myself out and walked to the gym for a much needed work out. I found out that I have a universal membership to all the LA Fitness gyms throughout the United States and that was good news. Worked out awhile on the machines…I didn’t break it.

Afterwards, I found a Starbucks, which are everywhere, and got an Iced Coffee…apparently, my new favorite drink of choice these days.

On my wat back to my daughter’s house, I walked by a few more homeless people. A bike rider rode by me and I got a high off of his clothes. Pot is legal in Portland and a person can find one of the free standing distribution buildings throughout Portland.  (The picture underneath...shows my daughter's neighbor's four marijuana plants that are legal to grow in Portland.)



I got confused as to where I was going and had to stop into a tire store for directions, where the man asked me if I was going to the Plasma Clinic!

And I thought that I looked normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment