Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fall







I like fall but with it I know that there will be a mass of leaves to rake, plants to cut back, and the garden to tidy up. On the brighter side, there will be pumpkins, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin praline ice cream, and all different types of pumpkin desserts to overdose on. Fall also means that Halloween and Thanksgiving follows, along with the crazy shopping days for Christmas.

Fall also means that my work at the greenhouse will come to an end for the year. I’ll be busy for a few weeks making Christmas wreaths and center pieces at the greenhouse. When that is over, so will my time at the greenhouse. I’ll have to make do with the months that stretch out before me, with snow, babysitting, and writing.

So, until next spring, I’ll be somewhat dormant like my garden and the greenhouse but I’ll be resting up for when I start back up, next year, at the greenhouse.
 
In the meantime...LMS Greenhouse is wearing its fall colors. The greenhouse is ready and waiting for you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment