Monday, May 20, 2013

A Small Family Gathering


 

My sons who are twins had a joint birthday party for their 3-year-old daughters, Camryn and Molly. Almost all of our family attended which meant that seven of my children were there with their spouses, and 17 of my grandchildren were there with an assortment of friends, other children and grandparent. It was an explosion of everything imaginable with lots of food, kids, family, present, and did I say kids? Wow!

 

It was fun and I have to say my grandchildren who run in ages from a few months old to 12 years of age are beautiful and very, very active. My oldest granddaughter, who is 16, wasn’t at the party because she was working. That’s what it’s all about…family, fun, food, and love. And we who were at the party, we were not disappointed at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment