Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter



 



Almost everyone was at my house, celebrating Easter, participating in an egg hunt, and having dinner. After many trips to the store, buying the Easter food, all those plastic eggs, candies, treats, and cleaning the house, I was ready for Easter.


I decided not to set out plastic eggs for my teenage grandchildren. Instead, I gave them a bag filled with treats and a gift card. Three of my other grandchildren had gone away, so they weren't participating in the egg hunt. I just needed the help of the older grandchildren to hide the eggs for 15 grandchildren. Each grandchild had 13 eggs and a total of 208 colorful eggs were hidden in my back yard!

Thank, God, it didn't rain The grandchildren, under the age of 11, looked for their eggs and put them into their basket or plastic bags. The kids were dressed up and looked as colorful as the Easter eggs that they found. And they found every egg. My mission of making sure everyone had the same amount of eggs was accomplished and the hunt was a success! So was Easter with 35 members of my family, eating and sharing with one another on this special day!





No comments:

Post a Comment