Friday, April 28, 2017

Yucky Things That go into a Toddler's Mouth!



I took my grandson’s to the park, across the street from where I live. I know about kids, having had my own. I also know that no matter what obstacles you place to protect them, they always seem to find a way to overcome them.

If you take them to the Children’s Museum or Science Center or to a Play Area, everything, and I mean everything that they get their hands on, goes right into their mouth…water toys, or sand or even licking whatever can’t be pulled into their mouths with their own hands. Okay, I get it. But someone should have invented or made some sort of sanitizer spray for a toddler’s mouth!

The last straw was when my 1-1/2-years-old grandson walked by my litter box, dropped his apple in it, picked it up, and continued to eat it. I heard my daughter yell…Oh No…Litter and whatever else she said, and that was when I wished for that mouth sanitizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment