Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Laptop Envy



My friend that I write with on occasion got a new laptop. I of course was envious at how beautiful it looked. I have been struggling with buying a laptop. I’ve had a few in the past and have sold them to my kids.

Lately, with working on a book for the past year, I have been doing my writing by hand and my corrections by hand when I am not home. I have made more work for myself because I have to go back home, put all my writing and corrections on my computer. Sometimes, I let all that work pile up, until I am overwhelmed with what I need to do.

So, I did it – I bought a new HP Laptop and I am in love with it!!!

For the first week, I placed the laptop in my computer room on a chair next to me. All I did was admire it and kept rubbing my hand across the top of the bronzed colored lid.  Then I got it up and running. Slowly, I began to work on it.

Today, I took it on my first outing to the library and used it to write and edit my manuscript. Besides that I love the touch screen, and the looks of my laptop, I feel like what I should feel like…an actual writer!

2 comments: