Saturday, April 22, 2017

Help! I'm Blocked out of my iPad!!!



Passwords and codes drive me crazy. Last week, on Facebook, I saw a monkey trying to figure out its password…and except that it was a monkey…it could have been me. When my daughter gave me my new iPad…I had to have a password and a thumbprint to get into it. Finally, after playing around with my thumb, which took on a life of its own, I gave up and said that I didn’t want any stinking thumb identification or password to get into my iPad! I have nothing to hide.

Why did I forgo the password? Simply because I have too many passwords to remember. I have to remember passwords for Apple, iTunes, banking, Ancestry.com, Facebook, Thank you network, Nook account, Amazon account, Comcast, Mary Kay….etc., etc., etc. and more!!!! Despite that I have them written down and try to keep them a secret, eventually the secret is on me! I usually forget them.

But with my new iPad, my daughter and I had to drive to the Apple store in the mall because the iPad locked us out. The Techy in the store was able to reset the iPad and after 30 minutes, we were on our way. I still skipped the thumb recognition and the password, and can use my iPad with ease – the heck with codes. I don’t want to have to go back and have the Tech at the Apple store help me. Besides, I have no secrets to hide! Or maybe I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment