Sunday, April 2, 2017

Writing What is Important



I am in the process of finishing a book, which I have been working on for over a year. The book is part memoir and part history. It includes stories of my family and the history and other information about my hometown, Utica, New York. I still have a lot of work to do with my book, like editing it and checking over the facts. I know that I will self-publish my book and have printed copies of books to take to Utica and sell them there. I have a number of places that I know will take my books and hopefully, they will sell.

On the other hand, I have a high school friend that I email, daily. Gail is a published writer of mystery novels and now will have a non-fiction being released on October 3, 2017…White Like Her: My Family’s Story of Race and Racial Passing, by Gail Lukasik!

Her book can be pre-ordered on (Amazon.com). I am so proud of Gail. Kudos to my friend for writing her book and getting it published. I am doubly proud of her perseverance in writing her story!

No comments:

Post a Comment