Monday, September 30, 2013

Pinch Me!


I can’t believe that the Cleveland Indians baseball team is in a chase for the Wild Card spot in the baseball playoffs. Not only that, but the Cleveland Browns football team own a 2-2 record. Could this be the effects of so-called Global Warming? Or could Cleveland fans be in a Pot of Gold, somewhere over the rainbow? For me, I feel like I died and woke up to something I always prayed for – hoped for – and dreamed about.

 

I’m sure Clevelanders feel a lot like me – pinch me, I must be dreaming. They feel the excitement, total disbelief, and abandoned joy. I am going to ride this wave of excitement, until the teams bring it home. Rooting for winning teams is really a different feeling, and a whole new story.

 

Win – lose – whatever happens, I am just going to savor the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment