Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Family Pasta Dinner





My favorite meal is Pasta with Meatballs and Sausage, Salad, and Crispy Italian bread with melted butter and Parmesan cheese.

Now that my kids are grown and with families of their own, I try to make a family dinner and invite a few of my kids and their families over to eat.




This Sunday, I made a pasta dinner, where a few of my grown kids and their families came over. I placed a big bowl of pasta with sauce, meatballs and sausage on top. Next to that I had more sauce with more meat, a big bowl of mixed salad, and crispy bread with melted butter and cheese. I served the meal, buffet style. Everyone ate, talked, and laughed. They ate as much as they wanted.



When the meal was over, I served a small dessert of cookies for the kids and Lemon Pasticciotti from Moio’s Pastry Shop in Monroeville.


The best part of the meal was sharing it with a few of my children and their families.  Before everyone left, I was able to pack up some of the leftovers for them to take home. I still had leftovers for tomorrow’s dinner.

I am looking forward to more Sunday Family Dinners with the rest of my children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment