Sunday, July 23, 2017

Connoisseur of Scones






Every food magazine that I buy, I am looking and searching for recipes for new and different scones. I have looked through all my old cook books and old magazines for scone recipes. Every time that I am in a store, I search out the food magazines and look though them for a new scone recipe. Even at the book stores…I go through the magazine rack and then through the baking cook books searching for an interesting scone recipe.

I guess that I am in my baking mode to find some new and delicious tasting scones to try out at my daughter’s catering kitchen. The scones that are made are sold at her downtown deli, Erin’s Deli.

 




When I find a good recipe, I buy the book or the magazines take them home, copy the recipes on my printer, and then I take them down to the catering kitchen. I might even find a cool and interesting cookie recipe to copy and try out.

But it’s always good to keep the old reliable scones and even better to try a new delicious scone that will take off with the customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment