Thursday, July 20, 2017

Restaurant Depot





A quick trip to Restaurant Depot, located in the Strip District, to grab food for Erin’s Saturday wedding. All I can say is that I needed to wear a jacket when I went into the refrigerated area to pick out the fresh, frozen produce, meats, and fish. I saw one of the workers bundled up as if he were on a trek in the Antarctic. That is how cold it is in that area. Brr…yeah, I was grateful that I had a zipped up hoodie to wear. There was a lot of everything….meats, cheeses, and fresh fish that were buried in ice, giving me a glassy ‘dead’ eye stare.






Restaurant Depot is a dream place under one roof to find every type of imaginable herbs, spices, seasonings, boxed and canned supplies, fresh and frozen products. There is an area for disposable plastic wear, storage boxes, catering needs, and more. It is a cooking supply haven for a caterers and restaurant owners. You need to be a member to get into Restaurant Depot. If you are a people person, you won’t be disappointed. But don’t forget to bring along a jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment