Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Thank God for Sweats!



I packed quite a few things for my trip…pants, shirts, PJs, underwear, and socks. I also included a plastic poncho, umbrella and a few other things. I just didn’t plan for the cold and the wind. I had to turn on the heat and wear my hoodie jacket to sleep in at night.

Finally with my back pack slung onto my back, my jacket, and umbrella, I headed into the little town to find the sweat shop store that I had seen a few days ago. Thankfully, it was opened; I bought myself a soft fleece pair of sweat pants and a matching hoodie. I would have bought long socks but they had packed up their socks and put them away.

I walked back and it started to rain and the wind off of the water made it extremely uncomfortable…even my hands were cold and red. Once inside my rental, I took off all of my wet clothes and put on my new sweats. Both were soft and comfortable and warm.

Sweats are a life saver. They can be worn for comfort, warmth, upscale, downscale, PJs, or just for lounging around. They come in handy for when you are vacation and you are in desperate need of something else to wear to keep you worn, along with bringing back a souvenir for yourself from the place that you visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment